HURRY! Early bird registration ends July 3 – save $100
Scientists are realizing with advanced research just how much light affects the body and mind.
By influencing our sleep-wake cycles, the right kind of light can have a profound effect on our mood, productivity and health, making us work more effectively, recover more quickly from illness, and feel better. But how do you harness this in the real-world?
Find out at this targeted one-day conference designed to provide cutting-edge insights into the latest technology driving this rapidly emerging market.
- The latest science on how light influences the body
- How to apply this knowledge in practice
- How light is being used to improve outcomes in healthcare facilities, nursing homes, schools and places of work
- The latest products that harness the non-visual effects of light
Who should attend:
- Compliance Directors
- Facility managers at healthcare and office facilities
- Consultants for healthcare and office facilities
- Lighting designers/specifiers
- Office space consultants